We have made another major release with improvements to combat and graphics. Combat now provides a much more realistic response to hits by enemies. In addition, we rebalanced the enemies for better effect. The player also responds to hits in a much more realistic way, and we have added great new blood effects.
We made significant changes to the look of the game with improved lighting and graphics quality. The dungeon environment walls and scenery now have a much better look due to use of advanced shaders. Most of you should be able to run with these settings but please use Main Menu Options Graphic Quality Level to select the option that works best for you.
We also made significant additions to scenery in level 2 and made some minor improvements in level 1 as well. Finally, the beast wolf now fights and sounds a lot better.
Here are the full details of the update:
- Improved graphics with advanced shaders and camera effects
- Enhanced lighting in the game
- Player hit now includes blood effects and shake
- All enemy types now physically respond to hits from player
- Art and scenery in level 2 is mostly complete
- Improvements to scenery in level 1
- Beast wolf sounds were updated
- Rebalanced enemy combat
- Fix several minor bugs
Thanks for your feedback and support. Let us know what you think about our new changes!