Hello, everyone. We have a smaller release today which adds many new artistic elements that improve the overall experience. These include new particle effects and many scenery improvements. In addition to that we also increased the mouse sensitivity range as well as made a few minor additions to our inventory system.
Here are the full details of the update:
- Added particle effects for all objects when hit
- Amplified blood effects for enemies
- Improved start and end scenes
- Added many art improvements in levels 1
- Added a few art improvements in levels 5 and 6
- Increased mouse sensitivity range
- Added safety to prevent accidental overuse of food and potions
- Improved first NPC’s discussion tree
- Fixed various minor bugs
Now that we are greenlit, we intend to make this early access release available on Steam soon in January. We look forward to your support and feedback as we add new art and features to the game. For our current plans check out our road map:
Thanks for supporting us on greenlight and we hope to make big strides for the game in 2016.